Saturday 10 March 2012

Beachly Beauty . . . .



I stand beneath the sky,
my hands open wide,
seeing the gulls flying high,
the beautiful nature by my side.

The salty waves of the sea,
wash away my mortal feet,
algea and moss, down I see,
wet but warm by the solar heat.

Far away from the town,
from those noisy streets,
I sit on the natures crown,
where serenity and peace meets.

stones and stars on the beach sand,
decors my footprints left behind,
I pick them up by my naked hand,
saving those moments in my urban mind.

I see that undernurtured nature,
tortured and pained, for a long time,
to preserve this beauty in literature,
Today I write this rhyme . . . .

3 comments:

Saru Singhal said...

Beautiful to the core. Last verse is super...

Ashwini Dey said...

Thanks @Saru, for your comment . . .
Keep visiting . . .

obat penyubur kandungan said...

postingan yang bagus tentang"Beachly Beauty"

Post a Comment